Detroit Chamber Winds & Strings offers numerous opportunities for corporate sponsorship and benefits, all of which can be tailored to meet your specific marketing and entertainment needs.
DCWS is fortunate have the support of a committed group of corporate sponsors who share our passion and vision for the arts. It is with their support that DCWS is able to offer such a high level of musical and education programming.
In return for this support, DCWS brings your business to the attention of a highly-educated, diverse audience with spending power. According to a recent survey of our patrons, over 50% report that a corporation's support of DCWS influences their decision to do business with them.
For more information about corporate sponsorship opportunities, contact Natalie Bruno, Vice President for Development & Marketing at 248-559-2095 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mention on each of the 4,500 postcards sent prior to each concert
- Ten complimentary tickets to a concert on the 12-13 season
- One full-page advertisement in the DCWS season program book
- A poster announcing your sponsorship will be prominently displayed at each sponsored concert
- Mention on each of the 4,000 subscription brochures mailed out before the season
- Mention of sponsorship in any radio or print advertisements that are purchased prior to the concert
- Mention on each of the programs distributed at the sponsored concert
- Mention in all press information sent to major media before each concert
- Mention in all DCWS contributor lists
- Listing on the DCWS website
Exclusive concert sponsorship includes all the benefits of co-sponsorship plus the following:
- 10 additional complimentary tickets to be used at the sponsored concert on the 2012-13 season
- An exclusive pre or post-concert event for your guests featuring musicians and refreshments
By becoming a DCWS donor, you play an important role in our success. Your tax-deductible contribution is crucial to maintaining our artistic goals.... There are several ways and levels to donate or you can choose from these individual sponsorship opportunities. Our sponsorship programs directly unite our musicians with our friends in the community. We welcome your participation in perpetuating our organization's legacy.
For information on DCWS sponsorship opportunities or to donate, please contact Natalie Bruno, Vice President for Development & Marketing at 248-559-2095 or email@example.com or read more on our Individual Giving Page.
DCWS is putting the "chamber" back in chamber music. Structurally Sound is a concert and lecture series that presents chamber music in... architecturally significant spaces and works to relate the musical repertoire to the space's unique qualities.
The first performance of the newest series was in April 2012. The concert featured DCWS musician, trombonist David Jackson, at the Ford Piquette Plant in Detroit.
The 2012-13 season will offer two Structurally Sound concerts.