Detroit Chamber Winds & Strings donors play a vital role in the ongoing success of DCWS by making tax-deductible, annual contributions in one of seven different giving categories. The significant contributions from DCWS donors bring the our fine artists to stages across metro Detroit; educational programs in the classroom, coaching to young ensembles, and new music of the leading composers of our time. We cordially invite you to contribute to the Annual Fund in the 2011-2012 season. Enjoy the many benefits we offer our donors and join our artists in this celebration of great chamber music.
Supporter ($35 - $99)
Contributor ($100 - $299)
Friend ($300 - $599)
Patron ($600 - $999)
Grand Patron ($1,000 - $1,499)
Benefactor ($1,500 - $4,999)
Your tax-deductible contribution is crucial to maintaining our artistic goals. There are several ways and levels to donate or you can choose from these individual sponsorship opportunities. Our sponsorship programs directly unite our musicians with our friends in the community. We welcome your participation in perpetuating our organization's legacy.
For information on DCWS sponsorship opportunities or to donate, please contact Natalie Bruno, Vice President for Development & Marketing at 248-559-2095 or email@example.com.
Individual Artist Sponsorship
Individual Artist Sponsorship: $1,500
Do you have a favorite DCWS musician whose concerts you wouldn't dream of missing? Show how much you appreciate his or her musical talent by becoming an individual artist sponsor during the 2012-2013 season.
Benefits include the following:
- Signage acknowledging sponsorship at each concert
- Recognition from the stage at each of your sponsored artist%u2019s performances
- Sponsor listing in the DCWS season brochure and program book
- Sponsor listing on the DCWS website
- Photo with your sponsored artist at a concert
- Invitation to a post-concert artist/donor event on the DCWS season
- 10 tickets to be spread throughout the various concerts on which your artist is performing
- Preferential reserved seating at the performances (needs to be reserved in advance)
- Acknowledgement in all formal DCWS donor lists
Individual Concert Sponsorship
Subscription concerts are at the artistic center of Detroit Chamber Winds & Strings. They provide a platform for a host of events, including educational services and touring. Your sponsorship of a subscription concert helps support all of these activities.
Concert Co-Sponsorship: $2,000
- 10 complimentary tickets to a concert on the 2010-2011 season
- One full-page advertisement or personal dedication page (your choice) in the Detroit Chamber Winds & Strings season program book
- A poster announcing your sponsorship prominently displayed at each sponsored concert
- Mention on each of the 4,000 subscription brochures that are mailed out before the season
- Mention on each of the 4,500 postcards sent prior to each concert
-Mention of sponsorship in any radio or print advertisements that are purchased prior to the concert
- Mention on each of the programs distributed at the sponsored concert
- Mention in all press information sent to major media before each concert
- Mention in all Detroit Chamber Winds & Strings contributor lists
- Listing on the Detroit Chamber Winds & Strings website
Exclusive Concert Sponsorship: $4,000
Exclusive Concert Sponsorship includes all the benefits listed above plus the following:
- 10 additional complimentary tickets to be used at the sponsored concert on the 2012-13 season
- An exclusive pre or post-concert event for your guests featuring musicians and refreshments
As Detroit Chamber Winds & Strings looks forward to the next 30 years of music making, we know that our artistic success will depend on our continued ability to distinguish ourselves in the community. One important path that we will follow is to build DCWS into a leading resource in music education and enrichment for area schools.
Your donation to DCWS education programs help us move forward and develop programs that will match the quality of our music-making.
Learn more about our educational programming.
Three Day Residency Sponsorships
For a contribution of $2,500 - $3,000, DCWS will conduct three days of residency activities in a school of your choice. Residency components can be customized to fit the needs of each individual school's music program.
Master Class/Coaching Sponsorship
For a contribution of $1,500, Detroit Chamber Winds & Strings will send a small ensemble of musicians (e.g. a string quartet or brass quintet) to conduct a master class or coaching session at a school of your choice.
Youth Chamber Ensemble Competition Sponsorship
For a gift of $3,000 - $3,500, DCWS' new competition for students will carry your name. The competition will be publicized throughout the season, with multiple opportunities for sponsor recognition.
Children's Concert Sponsorship
For a contribution of $2,000, DCWS will present a children's concert at a school or library of your choice. Individuals or businesses may also sponsor a Children's Concert on the DCWS season, for a gift of $2,500.
School Residency Sponsorship
For a gift of $7,000 to $10,000, DCWS will present a host of residency activities in a school district of your choice over the course of the academic year. Activities may include themed educational programs, master classes, coaching sessions, instrument petting-zoos, school-wide performances, and other services as determined by the district's music faculty. District residencies may be customized to meet each district's individual needs.
By becoming a DCWS donor, you play an important role in our success. Your tax-deductible contribution is crucial to maintaining our artistic goals.... There are several ways and levels to donate or you can choose from these individual sponsorship opportunities. Our sponsorship programs directly unite our musicians with our friends in the community. We welcome your participation in perpetuating our organization's legacy.
For information on DCWS sponsorship opportunities or to donate, please contact Natalie Bruno, Vice President for Development & Marketing at 248-559-2095 or firstname.lastname@example.org or read more on our Individual Giving Page.
DCWS is putting the "chamber" back in chamber music. Structurally Sound is a concert and lecture series that presents chamber music in... architecturally significant spaces and works to relate the musical repertoire to the space's unique qualities.
The first performance of the newest series was in April 2012. The concert featured DCWS musician, trombonist David Jackson, at the Ford Piquette Plant in Detroit.
The 2012-13 season will offer two Structurally Sound concerts.